In Greece, when they experienced financial collapse recently, people who had lived in the same mortgage-free homes for hundreds of years, LOST their homes. Why? The government increased property taxes to a point where they were unaffordable.
Smart people left Germany when they saw what Hitler was all about. Then there were those who said, “It won’t happen here” or “We’ll stay and fight” or “We won’t LET that happen here” – most of them ended up in concentration camps of dead. When I left Rhodesia a month before the savage Mugabe took over, same thing. When I left South Africa 2 years after Mandela took over, same thing. South Africa is fast following the route of Zimbabwe (the late Rhodesia).
See below for the way America is going. And it’s going to pull a lot of other countries down with it. Selecting the Republicans won’t miraculously solve the problem, believe me. Smart people, when they see the currency losing value (the US dollar has already lost 98% of its value) and ultimately collapsing, dragging down their pensions, savings, and everything else, they buy real estate, and gold and prepare. (Business owners make adjustments, too.)
Or they leave – if they can, and there is somewhere to go with better prospects. They need to see the coming defaults, massive interest rates , hyperinflation, price controls, and so on, they prepare. The sheeple just smoke more weed.
The US is 46th in the ranks of free media. Think 1984 – “Police State.”
From Sovereign Man:
“You know things are screwed up. Pointing that out really isn’t necessary. Deep down you know that the way the world works right now isn’t sustainable. Printing Billions of dollars isn’t sustainable…
And you can see the changes happening. The trend is clear.
The US dollar is losing its ground.
We’ve seen this happen many times in history. The dominant superpower eventually always falters and gets replaced. It’s just a natural cycle of life.
- The US government has brazenly continued its arrogant domestic spying program despite overwhelming public opposition. So much for a government “for the people”…
- Banks in Italy and the UK have begun limiting how much customers can withdraw.
- Banks in the United States have begun restricting their customers’ international wire transfers. And of course, banks in Cyprus completely froze people out of their accounts.
- Everyone from the International Monetary Fund to leading Harvard economists have been calling for capital controls (which could lock your money inside a failing banking system).
- “Wealth taxes” are also being proposed… again by the IMF, as well as the German central bank.
- They’re coming for your retirement savings as well. Poland nationalized private pension funds, and the brand new US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has already hinted at “helping” Americans manage their IRA accounts.
- Brand spanking new taxes were rolled out on 1/1/2014 in the Land of the Free, including a capital gains tax increase from 15% to 23.8%. This is a proportional increase of over 58%.
- Obama quietly signed an Executive Order that gives Homeland Security the ability to control and shut down the nation’s communications systems upon the President’s request.
- 47.4 million Americans were on food stamps as of January 10, 2014. That’s more than 15% of the entire population. And it’s 70% higher than in 2008 when the financial crisis began.
- According to a recent IRS report, “tax requirements have become so confusing and the compliance burden so great that taxpayers are giving up their U.S. citizenship in record numbers“
- 2013 already saw violent unrest in some of the most stable countries in the world like Sweden, all underpinned by an absolute disgust for the status quo.”
I have solutions for those who want to earn more money on a part time basis from home, anywhere in the world. Contact me for more information.
Robin Elliott LeverageAdvantage.com